Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Countdown 2 - Inspiration by Kelly and Christine

Let's say it together... "TWO!"
Yaaay - only two days left until the new release is available! Who's going to do the happy dance on firday?

It's Kelly's and my turn today to bring some inspiration your way.

First up is Kelly: Isn't that card a breathgtaking STUNNER? I ouffy heart love the watercolor background that she created - I've always been a sucker for rainbows, but this takes it to a new level! She used one of the radios and a speech bubble from Perfect Tune and went for a bright and modern look. These radios can be more than vintage!




I have three cards to share today using the Hypnotize background. I just love it - it's so easy to create focal point, movement and doodling with this one.

1: The focal-point version: The lines draw attention to the image from Whimsical Wheels. I just did some clear embossing on patterned paper - such an easy way to add interest!

2) The movement-version: That little guy from Penguin Party is floatinig in the air - I can really see him fly!

3) The doodle version: This is kind of different and a little dark because of my color choice. I think I love that dramatic look! I stamped the Hypnotize in black onto a watercolored piece and added some doodling between the lines with black markers. They work perfectly for this technique! The sentiment is from Für Alle Fälle.

That was a lot to see today. I hop you check back tomorrow for our giveaway-day and the release-video!

Here's the entire release again:

We'll release two stamp sets on Friday:


and 3 stencils:




Thanks so much for stoppin' by!






We're having a Design Team Call for next year. Click on the banner to find out more!







5 comments:

  1. whoaaaa Kelly...you rock your card soooo adorable
    and Christine your card with that car so magnificient
    second card is cuuutee
    and the third card remind me of batik its come from my country Indonesia
    all are ADORABLE cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...its been exciting seeing the projects the last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards, ladies! Kelly's color radio simply leaves me speechless, and Christine's doodle version is just as stunning. It reminds me of classical James Bond leads: an exploding sun - perfect fit for "Goldfinger" oder "Moonraker" I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally overwhelmed by the stunning creations today. Kelly's card is gorgeous - that background is amazing. Christine I can't believe how fabulous your creations with the hypnotise stamp are. Each are so different but so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say enough good things about these inspiration cards! The rainbow on Kelly's and wonderful ways you have used hypnotise, Christine, are just stunning :)

    ReplyDelete