Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Watercolor

Hello Crafters!

I'm posting today with a unisex super easy to mass produce card for multiple occasions. What? I know it sounds crazy but it is possible. :)


It's pretty simple, I needed a lot of birthday cards :) However, I think you can make this design work for any occasion. A graduation, promotion, engagement, what have you. 

Grab some water color paper and swoosh some water on it however you want. Add your water colors. Watch the water make magic. While it's drying tie your twine to the happy chipboard and created a bow for your balloon. Once dry adhere both. Add sequins if you want, or don't. It'll be just as gorgeous without them. Done!

You can switch your colors up to match your occasion. I think using school colors for a graduation or wedding colors for an engagement would be a fun way to personalize it. You can also color your chipboard if you don't like the "naked" look of it. Instead of a bow try a knot on the balloon for a more masculine look. Really there is no end to how you can change this up!!

That's it for me! Thanks for visiting :)

XoXo
Kelly





Happy 
Balloons






6 comments:

  1. Your are brilliant. This is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card and so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! And it looks so easy to do.... Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a watercolour messy, but your card is so beautiful, I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete