Monday, February 2, 2015

Beautiful.......

Hi there it's Anja again on this monday. Hope you are all doing well and are ready for another week of inspration.
For today I would once again like to focuse on the lovely papers feel good. I have already shown an altered item, a card and for today I have a layout.

 
 


As I mentioned earlier I love making cards but so now and then I also like to make a layout. So I took all my supplies and sat down to make a layout. But I don't know about you sometimes you have an idea in your head but it just won't work. So to get me started I choosed a sketch to work with.

Afbeelding
 
 



I started with cutting circles from the different patterend papers and randomly laying them down on my cardstock.
Oke which stamps should I use with this layout. Picked the cute monsters ofcourse and colored them in colors matching the papers.
Took some more embellishmenst washi-tape and chipboard and put my layout together. Stamped some sentiments to make a kind of journaling and my layout was finished.



Stamps;


Paper;


Washi-tape;


Chipboard;


Copics;
B0000, B00, B02, BG 70, BG 72, BG75, YR23, YR24, YR27, C1, C2, N6, N7, colorless blender.





For this layout I used the american A4 size, 11x 8,5 inch. I like this size especially when you want to print your journaling.
I am not good in journaling and I don't like my handwriting so I print my journaling directly on the layout.
In this layout I also used some stamps to spice up my printed journaling, the word chocolate and the monster.
Try to match up your coloring with the color of your papers so they will match perfectly.
Building up a layout can be difficult sometimes. When you are satisfied with the design take a picture of it before glueing down everything so you can always look back at your design.
When you are not into journaling go through your stamps and use different sentiments to make a journaling.
We have already mentioned it before but you can easily color the chipboard in the desired colors with copics, inkt etc.

 

Did you see we are searching for a guest designer for the month March? So huury up and join in the fun.
 
And what do you think of our new series; blogs that make you smile?
Which blogs should you want to see here?
 
That's it for me today, have a great week and don't forget to apply for our guest designer search.
 
Anja

3 comments: