Saturday, April 4, 2015

An Interactive Card

Hey stampers, how are you?
Today's card is a little bit boring, isn't it? But it has a surprise on the inside...





I love interactive cards! So I had the idea to make a pop up card. I am planing to show you some more ways to add interactive elements to your card in the next weeks (obviously not next week because next week is RELEASE COUNTDOWN).
So here is the inside of the card.




There are a lot of tutorials on the internet on how to make a pop up card. Here is one in photos
Here in the detail photo I hope you can see that I added two layers of pop up elements.





  • That kind of interactive card is not that difficult so give it a try!
  • It is easier if you choose simple shapes for the pop up elements. For example I choose the "hills". They are easy to adhere to the pop up elements. After that you can add the monsters without thinking about the "technique".
  • With the pop up element inside the card the outside don't have to be so fabulous. Keep it simple to have a great WOW effect when you open the card.
Which kind of interactive cards do you like? What technique do you think I HAVE to try? Please let me know!!



There are a lot of exciting things going on at the moment. Don't forget to play along at our CAS(e) the DT Team Challenge! There are already a lot of fabulous cards to see!
You made a card using CAS products? We want to see them: Link them up in our sidebar.
Next week is release week: Awesome stamps ahead! So stay tuned!



    

1 comment: