Saturday, April 18, 2015

Another Interactive Card: An Untraditional Wedding Card

Happy weekend to all of you, Anni here!
Today I have another interactive card for you! Here it is in action!





As I said two weeks ago I want to make a mini serie about interactive cards. Last time I shared a pop-up card and this time I used an item that makes it really easy to add a little action to your card: The Action Whobbler. I made an untraditional wedding card. The cute fishes from the new set Underwater Love made me think of a couple - that's how my brain works.
Here is the card:






  • Stamp your background stamp and heat amboss it. Add some ink and die cut it.
  • Stamp, color and fuzzy cut your image. Add it to the circle.
  • Add some watercolor on your card base.
  • Adhere the action whobbler to the circle and to the card base. 
  • Let it whobble and have some fun.


  • The Action Whobbler is the easiest way to make an interactive card. So if you want to add a surprise element to your card that's the way to go.
  • If you don't want to spend money on the Action Whobbler Jennifer McGuire showed in this video a trick to make your own whobbler.
  • Choose an image that goes well with the shaking. For a wedding card a little bit of shaking is perfect in my opinion because everybody is excited and happy and dancing!


      

3 comments: