Monday, May 25, 2015

Monster Party!!!!!!!

Hi there it's Anja again with another card for you today.




 
 


I don't know about you but I really love all those monster images so I thought about combining them all together in one card. So let's have a monster party!!!!!!!!



I made a top folded white card and stamped the different monsters at random masking several of them.
I decided to color only three of them to highlight them. After the coloring I used some vellum and a thread behind the white embossed sentiment on a black fishtail. The flag was stamped and fuzzy cut and adhered to the card with some foam tape. To finish of the card I used some of those lovely enamel elements. I decided the monsters needed something extra so I gave them some wreckles with a white pen.
And that's was all for the monster party!!!!!



Stamps;



Treats;





If you want to highlight some images think of coloring them and keep the figures in the background light. If you make a one layered card you can create some dimension that way.



You have still time to upload your creations over at the link at the sidebar.
Did you see we have a new guest designer call?????? Please join in the fun you can read all about it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment