Sunday, July 19, 2015

Big, Bold & Beautiful

Hi everyone! :) I hope you're not tired of my floral cards yet because I just can't resist to use it again! The new sentiment stamp with the big words are just perfect with the floral stamps :) 

Today, that's what I'll share. It actually started out as a one layer card but I wanted a coloured strip of paper to match the flowers. 




This card is really easy to make. Basically, the phrase Big, Bold, Beautiful inspired me to do this :D 

I started off by stamping the sentiment first. When the sentiment is as big as the one I would suggest you to stamp it first before working on the rest of the card. 

The arrangement of the flowers is nothing too special. I just wanted a mix of big & small flowers to it look interesting :) And I coloured them with copic markers. I completed the card by adding a strip of paper on the top and bottom. I used the same copic colours on the biggest flower to colour the strip of paper. 


Create A Smile Stamps - Magic Flowers
Create A Smile Stamps - Glück ist


If you're like me and you don't spend too much money on crafting, using your copic markers (or any other medium) and colour it on a white paper, helps you create any coloured cardstock to match all your images.


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


Marina

1 comment: