Saturday, July 23, 2016

Hey Landlubber!

... that is what the german sentiment of my card means.
Hey stampers, Anni here!






When the new release was laying on my craft desk before me I couldn't decide what to play with first. But the koala is just too sweet so I went with him.




  • After creating the background by ink blending with Distress Ink and a stencil, I added some clear embossing powder and embossed the background. The Distress Ink ist still wet enough to hold the embossing powder and the effect is awewome in my opinion.
  • The new tag dies are perfect for adding sentiments to your card. They add just the extra little something.
  • I love to use warm greys for furry critters. I think that's a great color for animals.



Don't forget to play along in both of our challenges: the one on the blog and the one in our Facebook group. They are great prizes to be won.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment