Monday, October 24, 2016

Cool cuts love with Terhi Koskinen

Hello all!

Terhi here sharing my love for Cool cuts (Dies), with this cute little scrapbook layout. The picture is taken last spring, there is my younger one and our puppy, posing to camera when cuddling.





I've been scrapping for many years now, but somehow I haven't have opportunity to get any cutting machine for me until this summer. So when I had it finally, I wanted to cut things. A lot. And that's how this layout was born, with a lot of different Cool Cuts.



The recipe for this layout is really simple. I just made a lot of frames in different sizes and added them together as a paper cluster behind my photograph. When I was ready with the design, I wanted to do some stencil work on the background, to make more interest and dimension.
I used the new Diamonds stencil and added teal green ink with a sponge through it. Simple technique, which never goes out of style!


As the teal green ink was quite light, I draw some diamonds with free hand, using black marker. That created nice contrast to the page!


Stencils:
Cool cuts (Dies): 



Now that I'm part of this lovely family of Create A Smile, I'm sharing some tutorials for you - please remeber to come back in two weeks, I'm sharing the next one then!


Thank you so much for coming here today, it was a pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment