Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas Shaker Ornament

Hi everyone! Raluca here with a new Christmas project!!! 




The moment I saw the die included in the "Frosty Fun" winter kit I thought that it will look absolutely gorgeous as a Christmas tree ornament!
\



* I die cut 3 times the die, twice from white cardstock and one time from blue glitter paper. 
* I added 2 layers of foam tape so my shaker mix would have enough space to move around.
* I glued the bottom piece of the die inside the shaker and I added the sequins.
* On a strip of white cardstock I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and added silver embossing powder.
* I adhered the sentiment on the ornament and my project was done.



With Candles and glitter



Frosty Fun Kit






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment:

  1. I love this ornament! It's sparkly and so pretty. You did a really nice job on it. Your tree will love it!

    ReplyDelete