Sunday, July 30, 2017

Friends and Florals

Hey all! Today, I wanted to share the use of a big bold sentiment because I've been practicing my lettering quite a bit these past few weeks so I thought this would be fun :) 



I've started by stamping down the sentiment first with Ranger Archival Black Ink because it's waterproof and I used it for the flowers as well. That's all really :) I've coloured the flowers with my Prima Watercolours and added some stickles to the flowers to add some shine and glitter to them. 

I hope you like this card as much as I do! 




Prima Watercolours



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment: