Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Pain, go away!

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the "When you're not around" stamp set.




I wanted to use the monkey from this set because it's so cute! But I also wanted to send a positive note for a sad friend.


First step was to die cut a light blue panel using the largest stitched rectangle. 
Then, I took out the "Decorated wishes - mixed add-on" set and I chose the 'sending smiles' sentiment. I stamped it all over my blue panel using VersaMark ink.
Next, I die cut a smaller stitched rectangle from white cardstock. On the bottom of this panel I stamped a sentiment from the "When you're not around" set using a light blue ink pad.


I mounted the white panel in the center of the blue one using craft foam.
Then, I stamped the monkey and the tissues and colored them with Nuvo markers. I adhered them on my white panel with craft foam. With a few white sequins added, my card was done.


Double Stitched Rectangles

When you're not around






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

No comments:

Post a Comment