Sunday, November 26, 2017

Party Fever

Hey everyone! I thought we take a tiny break from Chrstmas cards and share a party invite card. Since it's party season, you might just need a little inspiration for your next party invite. Today, I will share with you how I used the entire fruit stamps you can find in the Fruit Salad stamp set.

You can also find Mail Call details at the moment of this post ;) 


I've started by colouring stamping all the fruits (multiple times) and colouring them with Prima Watercolour (hehe of course). After that, I just cut them all but leave a little white border around because I personally really like that look :) 

I've stuck the fruits down on the card base with dimensional stickers and pile them all up on one side. I've use the alphabet sticker to make the word "Party" and stuck down some enamel stickers for embellishments.











Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment