Saturday, October 4, 2014

Mr. Penguin with a Puffy Swirly Background

Hi stampers, Anni here! We have a long weekend over here in Germany (we are celebrating the reunion of Germany) and I spend some extra time in the crafting area! Love it!

As you already know we have a fantastic collab with WOW! embossing powders this month.


I got this amazing puffy embossing powder and it inspired me to make today's card. When you emboss it it looks like snow or clouds!
With this in my mind I looked through all my cute and wonderful Create a Smile stamp sets and found skydiving Mr. Penguin from the set Penguin Party (aaaaawww!). And I knew instantly that the sky theme would go perfectly with the cool new stencil "Swirly" that I got from Christine (ok I was dying to use it so it HAD to go with the sky theme! ;) ).
Does it happen to you, too, that you build a whole card around one product? That one thing sets the theme for the card?


Here in the detail photo you can see the puffy background even better. I love the white on white effect. It brings texture to the card without distracting too much from Mr. Penguin.


What inspires you? Products? Pinterest? Other card makers? Challenges? Tell us! We would love to know!

2 comments:

  1. awesome collaboration! and of course, adorable card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card rocks Anni and I love the puffy powder.

    ReplyDelete