Saturday, September 19, 2015

Time To Say Thanks

Hey, Anni here! Today I have a thank you card for you.






I said it many times before I really love the sets with the big words in Christine's handwriting. My idea was to create a background from the big Danke (thanks in German) and that's where this card started.



  • Stamp the "Danke" several times in a diagonal for the background.
  • Adhere a piece of vellum to the card.
  • Die cut a frame.
  • Stamp, emboss and fuzzy cut the leaf.
  • Stamp the sentiment and cut it into a banner.
  • Assemble the card.



  • Choose similar colors for your background. Otherwise it gets to busy!
  • The easiest way to get the big sentiment straight is to use an acrylic block with a grid pattern. I used my stamp press for it. I placed the "Danke" on the paper in an angle I liked. Then I lined up the lines on the stamp press with the edge of my paper.


Do you follow Create a Smile on Facebook? Christine always shares the hottest news and you will be first to know about great releases in the future.




      



No comments:

Post a Comment