Monday, December 28, 2015

Video: Stamping with dies + WINNER

Hello lovely crafters all around the world!
(let's do it - give us a short shout out and leave us a comment where you're from- I would love to read about all the areas you're at!)

I hope you had a lovely Christmas time, maybe you got some new crafty stuff or money to spend on crafty stuff :) Most of all I hope you had a lovely time surrounded by loved ones.

I myself has lots of stuff to do, orders to pack (shipping LOTS tomorrow) and I also got some time to craft. But before I show you what I created (some of you already watched the video...) we have a winner to pick.
Remember our Release Giveaway? One commenter won a 15€ gift card to the store -



woohoo.... And the winner is....


{Let's pretend there's a drumroll...}


Liz Lumsden! Congrats Liz, please contact me at info@createasmilestamps.com to claim your prize :)


Now let's get to my video and some tipps and tricks that I share along the way.
This is the card that I am talking about:







I wanted an embossed frame on my card, but couldn't fin any stamp for this purpose, so I decided to try out a die - I am pretty happy how well this worked, even if you won't get a perfect impression it's pretty cool.


This time you get two version of the video - an English and a German version. Pick the one that you love :)

German/ deutsch:





English:












We'll soon have a new Guest Designer Call for February. So stay tuned if you'd like to be our guest :)

Have a great day/ night


7 comments:

  1. Stunning technique - thanks for sharing
    Blessings
    Maxine - in New Zealand, where summer has finally arrived :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Shading on the card ! Loved the shadow effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card AND the technique is just perfect. Will try that for sure!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending congrats to Liz!
    Happy New Year everyone.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Liz!
    Saw this lovely card &video the other day, great tips/technique.
    I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada. We had above temps (& no snow) on Christmas day & boxing day but we got snow yesterday (on the 27th) and are expecting more tomorrow! UGH! Oh well, more time to play in my craft room!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Liz! Love this cute creation!
    Wishing You and Your team A Very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete