Saturday, July 30, 2016

Let's Celebrate!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Are you as much in love with the Lovely Tags as the DT? I have so mny ideas left...





My starting point was the idea in my head that I wanted to see which of my stamps would fit on the tags. I can tell you: There are A LOT! I still have some stamped tags left!




  • Die cut a few tags and stamp the images on them. Color with Copics a rainbow colors.
  • Create a background with watercolors. I used Distress Inks for this background.
  • Stamp the sentiment on the background.
  • Adhere the tags to the card.
  • Add some enamel dots, twine and Glossy Accents for the finishing touch.



The small cups from the set Coffee First and all the yummy treats from the set  Served Up fits perfectly on the tags, too!



               

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card and it uses plenty of my favorite color, yellow. It's so colorful! My favorite kind of card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous card Anni - LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete