Wednesday, October 12, 2016

((VIDEO)) Playing with Stencils

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and I'm very excited to be joining the Create a Smile video inspiration team and to share my first card featuring Perfect Tune!







For today's card I wanted to try something new with my stencils. I have used them with ink and with sprays but never with Distress Stains so I decided to give it a shot. In my video I share the results and some helpful tips.




I started with some thick white cardstock, the Say It stencil, and some Distress Stain. Check out the video for more instructions.








If you find that you are getting ink underneath the stencil try using a lighter hand as you apply the Distress Stain. Also keep in mind that the Stain will spread more if you use watercolor paper.






















You still have plenty of time to enter the Create a Smile challenge this month. The theme is embellish! You could win a 15€ gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment