Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Three for One

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Today I have not only one but three cards for you.





I wanted to create a colorful rainbow background with my favorite stencil Big Heart Polka. And while I had it out I decided to make two backgrounds: one with Distress Inks and one with Distress Oxide to compare the both type of inks. The third card came together just because I didn't want to waste the colour that was still on the stencil.





What I really love about the Oxide inks is that they blend so perfectly and that they work on coloured cardstock.





  • After creating and die cutting all the backgrounds I stamped, coloured and fussy cut all the coffe cups.
  • I decided to go with a similar sketc for all three cards and just changed the sentiment for a little bit of variety.
  • I die cut a circle from vellum for the cup to sit on and added sequins and rhinestones to finish up the card.





The challenge for this month is Letters- play along.



      

4 comments:

  1. Anni, die sind der Hammer! Jede einzelne! :-D Wundervoll!
    Liebste Grüsse, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöne Karten und sie machen Lust auf einen Kaffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schöne Karten und sie machen Lust auf einen Kaffee.

    ReplyDelete