Monday, July 10, 2017

Baby boy..........

Hi it's Anja again on this Monday at the beginning of a new week.







I had to make a quick baby card for a new baby boy so I once again took the lovely welcome baby set.






I started with a topfolded white cardbase and smooched some yellow distress ink.
I used the heart stencil and some white embossingpaste over it.
Stamped the elephant three times and colored it with copics. Cut them leaving a small white outline.
Cut a small piece of black cardstock and some patterned papers and adhered everything to the card.
I stamped the sentiment on some vellum and cut it.
Finally stamped the word boy directly onto the card and placed some enamel stickers.
To finish the card I rounded the corners at the bottom.






Stamps;
Welcome baby;





Enamel stickers;



Stencil;
Big hearts polka;





Patterned papers;
Sending Sunshine;










Make sure you visit the create a smile shop for some sales and lots of beautiful supplies. Did you know they have also great dies, sequins and even acrylic blocks for easy stamping.

Have a great week;

hugs Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment