Samantha here today, and I'm sharing another fun card! This one is a birthday card with BIG wishes! (Literally! Ha!)
I literally was just browsing through my collection of stamps and these two sets were next to each other and I thought, hey, wouldn't it be cute to combine these sets...and yes...yes it would...Ha! :)
Let's make this card together!
- stamp and color your koala bears! (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
- once dry, fussy cut out and set aside
- stamp your big, scripty word and fussy cut. (I heat embossed the 'wishes' phrase to make it extra bold)
- on your card front, ink blend! (I used Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade)
- add foam tape to the entire piece and pop up!
- stamp the rest of the sentiment
I fussy cut everything here...the big word, the critters...but you could totally mask everything and make this an easy one layer card!
I looooooved combining these two sets! I used Card full of Treasures for the koalas, and Make a Wish for the sentiment! SO MUCH FUN!!