Raluca here with a new card showcasing the absolutely cute "Unfrogettable" stamp set.
Sometimes I just feel the need to create something cute and funny and this is the perfect card to give to a close friend.
* Using the awesome "Focal Point" stencil I created the perfect scene for the king frog.
* I die cut the panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* I stamped and colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After I fussy cut the images I mounted them on the panel using foam tape.
* I white embossed a sentiment on a yellow strip of cardstock and mounted below the frog.
* I glued a few clear sequins and mounted the panel on a light grey card base and my card was done.
Quick, easy and super fun result. What do you think?
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,