Saturday, May 26, 2018

Hugs and Crokisses

Hi Everyone!



Marika here with another card and video tutorial, today it's all about using alphabet stamps to create your own sentiments.



I fell in love with the big crocus from the Crokisses stampset, and I really loved the play on words for the sentiments, but I felt I wanted to pair the flower with a bigger text. So I chose to use a couple of the alpha sets that Create A Smile has to spell out the sentiment instead. I did change it a little bit as I love sending hugs to people.



And as always I have a video for you on how the card was put together.





You can make any sentiment using alpha stamps, if you have a hard time coming up with your own look at the stamps you already have, maybe you have some sentiments that you wanted in a different font or as in my case bigger. Also I do recommend to stamp up your sentiment first on a separate piece of paper, that will help you to see how big your sentiment will be. I also recommend writing it out so you can follow it letter for letter, I always get a little sad when I realised that I forgotten a letter or two in a word and have to redo everything.










2 comments:

  1. If I would come to this city again, I would be all over the Los Angeles event venues. We ordered Spinach artichoke dip at the server's suggestion and it was absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete